Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lets talk about Men, girls.

Jay Leno:
Men are liars. We lie about lying if we have to.
 

Jon Bon Jovi:
Women rule the world. It's not really worth fighting because they know what they're doing.  Ask Napoleon.

Cher: 
  • The problem with most men is they're assholes.  The problem with most women is they put up with those assholes. 
  • The trouble with women is that they get all excited about nothing...and then marry him!
  • Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong, disposable.
  •  Men are a luxury, not a necessity. 
 Andy Rooney:
 For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 40 +, there is a balding, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.





Sharon Stone:
 Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships.
 
 Roseanne Barr:
  •  A good man doesn't just happen.  They have to be created by us women.
  •  So first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him.  And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap they pick up from beer commercials.  And then there's my personal favorite...the male ego.
 Rita Rudner:
 Whenever I date a guy, I think, is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?

 Zza Zza Gabor :
  • I know nothing about sex because I was always married.
  • Macho doesn't prove mucho. 
  •  
 Miss Piggy:
 Is there a cure for a broken heart?  Only time can heal your broken heart, just as time can heal his broken arms and legs.
 

 George Bernard Shaw:
 If women were as fastidious as men, morally or physically, there would be an end of the race.
 

Cyril Connolly:
The dread of loneliness is greater than the dread of bondage, so we get married.

 
Queen Victoria:
 When I think of a merry, happy, free girl...and look at the ailing, aching state a wife is generally doomed to...which you can't deny is the penalty of marriage. 
 
 Mae West:
 Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.  
 
Bill Maher:
Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
 
 Madonna
 I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want.  If that makes me a bitch, okay.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Updates

Add to favourite links

Bookmark

Free Automatic Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink

wibiya widget