Sunday, May 16, 2010
The Prolific Blogger Award: I Am Honored
Thank you so much Ali (Letsgraph) to have name me for the Prolific Blogger Award,
how incredibly sweet.
So I must follow the rules that accompany this award and pass it along to seven prolific bloggers I think are worthy of this accolade, but there are four items I must do in order to pass the love on to others & hereby accept this award:
Each Prolific Blogger Must:
1. Pass it on to at least 7 other deserving prolific bloggers.
2. Link to the blog from which he/she acquired the award.
3. Link back to this post which explains the origin and motivation for the award.
4. Visit this post and add his/her name in Mr. Linky so we may all get to know the other fellow winners.
My 7 choices are as follows:
1. "I am in the papers" A blog where you laugh and joke alot. where everybody adore Bob.
2. "Discovering Eddie" An intimate blog in the life of a mother a her sons specially Eddie.
3. "The great Exploitation Proliferation" Walter's personal journal
4. "From Art to Fashion" Judy has several interesting blogs focused on Women but this is my favorite.
5. "Chose to be happy" This blog reminds us that we can be happy with little I love it.
6. "The Cranky Canadien" Funny and eerily familiar rantings on events we all have to deal with once.
7. Last but not least Leslie Blanchard blog, "The Progressive Patriot" she is my inspiration and my aspiration.
voila! Done have fun and enjoy... smooch!
Posted by Sibel