Friday, September 4, 2009

Have a laugh with funny quotes

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. George Bernard Shaw  

  

  I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.W. C. Fields





Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse. Groucho Marx




Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.  Bill Cosby

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home. Bill Cosby





He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house. Zsa Zsa Gabor



A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. Steven Wright 
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Wright   
I intend to live forever. So far, so good. Steven Wright 



I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead. Woody Allen

I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying. Woody Allen


Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
George Burns

If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age.
George Burns

t takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth. George Burns


Food s an important part of a balanced diet. Fran Lebowitz  
Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a new dance step - it is an old business procedure.
Fran Lebowitz 


3 comments:

DorothyL said...

I love all of your choices of quotes. Philosophy is my niche and I am all about philosophical outlooks.

I wander how most of our great philosophers would think today...in the fact that so much of what they thought and shared reins so true in how the human mind continues to work..generation after generation.

We are so creatures of habit. Instead of learning and improving by our mistakes, it seems that on a whole we have become by far much more self-serving.

Guest said...

Thank you Dorothy fo taking the time to leave a comment, I do agree whole hardly with you.

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Updates

Add to favourite links

Bookmark

Free Automatic Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink

wibiya widget